MemberDev is hiring a UX Engineer! This role is for a junior to mid level UX designer/developer who’s looking to expand their skill set while working on exciting projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a UX engineer you’ll be designing and developing modern user experiences for a variety of startups and clients. This role involves design and front-end coding. At MemberDev, we fully embrace modern design workflows and practices, which allow you to be involved in every aspect of the user experience.
What We’re Looking For
- Some UI/UX design experience for web and mobile (minimum 1 year)
- General knowledge of HTML & CSS, including responsive design (media queries)
- Passion to learn and grow your skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Everything else can be learned! However, these are some additional things that would be helpful:
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap library
- Agency experience
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
We’re a small micro-agency located in the heart of downtown Denver. We work primarily with startups and entrepreneurs, helping them grow their online businesses. We build high performance membership sites and apps that are at the forefront of digital commerce. There’s always something unique and exciting ahead.
What We Offer
This is not a typical job. You will have the opportunity to work with seasoned entrepreneurs and software engineers that manage multiple online businesses. There are very few opportunities that offer as much learning as we can, which is critical for career growth early on. We want to train and mentor open minds into amazing engineers.
In terms of the regular ole’ stuff:
- Competitive compensation (we’ll pay you what you’re worth)
- Unlimited vacation policy (and there always will be)
- Flexible work/life balance (family always comes first here)
- Remote working opportunities (if you’re more productive at home, or in France, then that’s where you’ll work)
- Fitness expense account (we’ll give you up to $50/month to spend on fitness)
How to Apply
If you think you fit the bill please complete the form below. We like “real” people, so please respond as if this is a conversation, not an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!